Spiked with a smidge of cinnamon, these gluten free Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies are an explosion of flavor. They are ever so slightly crispy on the outside and nicely soft and gooey on the inside and perfect for a twist on the traditional chocolate chip to offer up at your next cookie exchange!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour, (i used bob's red mill 1-to-1 for this)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups chocolate chips, (i used a mix of semisweet and milk chocolate chips)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- Cream butter and granulated sugar together with a handheld electric mixer. Add in brown sugar and beat well. Then add in the eggs and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic