Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy and moist gluten free quick bread perfect for a treat, snack, or breakfast. Whip it up to go with a cup of tea for sure!
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana, (ripe - about 3 bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed (about 4 ounces by weight)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, (about 2 ounces by weight)
- 1/4 cup oil, (vegetable, melted coconut, avocado, canola, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if you use a blend that already has xanthan gum)
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour, (see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x4 loaf pan and line with parchment paper if desired. Mix together the mashed banana,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic