Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Oat Bars is a great lunchbox snack or treat to take with you. So delicious!
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, 28 grams
- 7 tablespoons natural almond butter, the kind with just almonds, 117 grams
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey, or brown rice syrup for a vegan version, 50 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 241 grams semisweet chocolate chips, or dairy free chocolate chips, divided, (3/4 cup (128 grams) + 2/3 cup (113 grams))
- salt, to taste
- 1 1/3 cups certified gluten free oats, 123 grams
- 1 cup chopped roasted almonds, 110 grams
- Line a 9" x 5" pan with a piece of parchment or wax paper. Melt the coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic