Classic Gluten Free Chicken Piccata makes a great weeknight meal, or easy at home date-night dinner. Crisp and golden buttery chicken in a light lemon butter sauce with capers, served with gluten-free pasta. Just like classic chicken piccata but made gluten-free.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose gluten free flour, see note
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, i had about 10 tenders
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided, i used a dairy-free butter substitute
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- gluten free pasta, to serve
- In a shallow container (I used an 8x8 baking dish) mix your gluten free flour with a generous amount of salt and pepper. I used about 1...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic