Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets that taste just like Chick-fil-a. You can make them with wheat flour too, so either way, this recipe is a winner!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, large and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil, or peanut oil for frying
- In a Ziploc bag, combine the milk, pickle juice, and egg. Place the chicken inside the bag, seal, and let this marinade at least 4 hours...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic