Gluten Free Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole takes everything you love from the classic dish and puts it into one casserole. Now that's...
- gluten free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, or thighs, diced, rotisserie chicken would work, too
- 1/2 cup diced ham, roughly 8 to 10 slices of ham
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, plus 1 tablespoon, chopped and divided
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix together the prepared gluten free condensed cream of chicken soup and the mustard. Stir in the cooked...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic