Gluten Free Chicken and Dumplings is the most amazing gluten free comfort food. And it takes a fraction of the time if you use an...
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 2 pounds chicken, breasts, thighs, bone-in or out, your choice
- 2 large potatoes, diced, approx 3 cups
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 cups high quality gluten free flour, like gf jules
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, omit if your gluten free flour already has xanthan gum in it
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk, you can use dairy or dairy-free milk
- Set your Instant Pot to “sauté” and sauté the onion, celery, and carrot in the oil until softened. Add the chicken, then add water until...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments