Gluten Free Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are just what you want for your family's Fiesta Night! Your kids will love it!
- 8 white corn tortillas
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 2 cups queso blanco
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Warm up the corn tortillas for 20-30 seconds to make them pliable and avoid tearing. Spray a 9x13 baking dish...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments