Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Soup with Ham is great for a crowd. And it makes great leftovers!
- 2-4 tablespoons oil, or butter
- 1 large onion, diced, approximately 2 cups
- 4 russet potatoes, diced, medium to large, approximately 6-8 cups
- 1/2 pound carrot, diced, about 2-4 small-medium carrots
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, or 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 pound gluten free ham, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 4 cups chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 1 cup half and half
- Heat a large heavy bottomed pot over medium. Add enough oil or butter just to cover the bottom of the pan. Add the onion and cook until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic