Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles uses the season's abundance of blueberries and turns them into a great breakfast. Now that's amazing.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- pure maple syrup, for topping
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Fold in the blueberries. Warm up the waffle...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments