Fluffy Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes make the most of fresh summer berries. They’re perfect for lazy Saturday morning breakfasts.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum, (2g) - omit if your flour blend already contains it
- 4 teaspoons baking powder, (15g)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, (5g)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk, (regular or unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, (108g)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic