This Gluten Free Blackberry Dump Cake Cobbler is absolutely awesome. This 5-ingredient recipe takes only 5 minutes to prepare. It's the perfect dessert for summer holidays and company dinners like Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day. If you have gluten free friends or family, this is the dessert for you!
- 3 21-oz. cans Lucky Leaf blackberry pie filling
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup finely diced pecans ((or 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans))
- 17 oz. box Pillsbury gluten free yellow cake mix ((dry))
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- Spread pie filling into the bottom of a greased 9x13” glass baking dish. Sprinkle with coconut, then pecans. Spread dry cake mix evenly...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen