Gluten Free berry crisp, with an oatmeal crumble topping, is an easy gluten free summer dessert, perfect with a scoop of ice cream. Dig in!
- 3 cups berries, washed and cut (frozen is okay)*
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, **
- 3/4 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup certified gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, ***
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and cut the fruit so they are in pieces that are similar sizes. Since I used blueberries and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic