Gluten free beefy mac and cheese is the perfect comfort meal. It’s sure to be a hit with the whole family!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups heavy cream, warmed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces gluten free pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper
- crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- Cook both the pasta and ground beef if not already. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt the butter in a large stockpot, and then add in the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments