Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins are the muffins you've been craving. Perfectly moist and crunchy.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped and divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, sift together flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic