You'd never know these delicious muffins are filled with bananas, loads of chocolate chips and made with gluten free flour. They muffins are spectacular for holiday breakfasts.
- 3 cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix or gluten free Artisan bread flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 large over-ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- additional chocolate chips for top of muffins
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt butter. Add sugar, baking powder, salt, bananas, egg, vanilla and milk in a large mixing bowl and mix with a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen