These delightful pancakes are reminiscent of eating a slice of homemade [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/06/24/heathers-chocolate-chip-banana-nut-bread/" target="_blank" title="heather's chocolate chip banana-nut bread"]Banana Bread[/url]. They're made with bananas, [url href="http://www.fishernuts.com/" target="_blank" title="fisher walnuts"]walnuts[/url] and cinnamon and drizzled with maple syrup for a wonderful holiday or special occasion breakfast. Gluten free.
- 2 cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Fisher walnut halves (plus more for garnish)
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- coconut oil for frying the pancakes
- maple syrup for garnish
- Mash bananas on a plate with a fork. Set aside. Mix baking mix, milk, cinnamon, walnut halves, eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas. Whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen