Step up your banana bread game with this easy Gluten Free Banana Bread French Toast! It's kid-friendly, freezer-friendly, and can be made dairy free with one simple swap!
- 1 loaf <a href="https://www.whattheforkfoodblog.com/2017/01/15/gluten-free-banana-bread/">gluten free banana bread</a>, baked and cooled
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk, regular or unsweetened coconut
- chopped walnuts, for serving
- banana slices, for serving
- pure maple syrup, for serving
- Slice the banana bread into 10-12 slices and set aside. Preheat griddle to medium-low heat. (see notes) In a medium bowl, whisk together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic