Classic banana bread baked in a 9x9 pan for portable, lunchbox friendly gluten free banana bread bars. Everyone will love them!
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour, (see notes)
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum, (omit if your flour blend contains it)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup avocado oil, (or canola oil)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup milk, (dairy free or regular milk), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x9 inch square pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments