Gluten Free Baked Turkey Meatballs are an easy part of a healthy meal. Cooking your turkey meatballs in the oven helps them brown, which means more flavor!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced dehydrated onion flakes, (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk, (i use unsweetened plain coconut milk or almond milk to keep them dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments