This amazing dump cake contains apple, peach and pineapple pie fillings along with canned pears, coconut and pecans. Using a gluten free cake mix keeps this a gluten free dessert.
- 22 oz. box King Arthur gluten free cake mix (reserve about 1 cup for later use)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter ((1 cup))
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 can lucky leaf peach pie filling
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Pineapple Pie filling
- 29 oz. can pear halves (dicing the pears and draining the juice)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans (finely chopped )
- Combine pie fillings and fruit and layer in the bottom of a 9x13” glass baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen