Gluten Free Apple Cardamom Cookies are a no bake fall treat you'll adore. The cardamom is amazing!
- 3 1/2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, 49 grams
- 1/2 cup unsalted natural almond butter, the kind with no added fat or sugar, 128 grams
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, 120 milliliters
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups certified gluten free oats, 138 grams
- 3/4 cup peeled and finely diced granny smith apples, 90 grams
- In a medium pot, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Add the almond butter and maple syrup stir until well combined. Turn the heat up to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic