Gluten Free Almond Joy Granola is great for snacking or breakfast. You'll be addicted!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, 112 grams
- 3/4 cup honey, 240 grams
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa, or hershey's special dark cocoa powder, 58 grams
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, or granulated sugar, 50 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats, use certified gluten-free oats if needed, 440 grams
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, chopped, use dairy-free chocolate chips if needed, 90 grams
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, 55 grams
- 1/2 cup roasted coconut chips, 40 grams
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. In a large saucepan, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic