These fabulous cookies are so quick and easy because they use only 5 ingredients! They're perfect for Christmas cookie exchanges, holiday parties and fall baking. Gingerbread cake mix and white chocolate chips make these cookies heavenly.
- 14.25 oz. box Betty Crocker gingerbread cake mix ( 3 or 4 tbsp. canola oil 2 large eggs )
- 1/4 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3 to 4 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 11.25 oz. bag white chocolate chips (not vanilla chips or premiere white baking chips)
- Combine cake mix, flour and eggs. Stir in oil just until batter is moistened. Stir in white chocolate chips. Spray cookie sheets with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen