Gingerbread Hot Chocolate may be the most delightful drink you'll sip all season. Grab a mug and sit yourself in front of a roaring...
- 6 cups chocolate milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, good quality
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons biscoff spread, heaping
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream
- miniature marshmallows
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- cinnamon sticks, for stirring
- mini gingerbread men, for garnish
- In a large saucepan combine the chocolate milk, cocoa powder, brown sugar, Biscoff spread, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cook over medium...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic