Gingerbread Hot Buttered Rum tastes like a warm gingerbread cookie. Only with a little kick!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of kosher salt
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 2 cups hot water
- Combine the butter, molasses, sugar and spices in a small bowl. Mash and whisk until well incorporated. Stir together the rum and water....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic