Gingerbread Bars are combined and baked in one pan. So easy and delicious.
- 2/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic