It's G&T time with these delicious gin and tonic cupcakes!
- 180 g margarine/unsalted butter
- 180 g golden caster sugar
- 180 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp tonic water
- 2 tbsp gin I used Gordon's
- 2 lime zest
- 250 g margarine/unsalted butter
- 525 g icing sugar
- 1 juice of half a lime
- 4-5 tbsp gin
- 2 limes cut into half moon pieces
- Heat the oven to 190°C / fan 170°C / gas 5. And line a 12 hole muffin tin. Cream together the butter, sugar and lime zest until it's nice...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers