Giant M&M cookies are a treat the whole family will love. Bright candies make them more fun!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cold and cubed (1 cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate, good quality (you can also use chunks)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate m&m's
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. In bowl of electric mixer fitted with the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments