These fabulous cookies are filled with [url href="http://www.ghirardelli.com/" target="_blank" title="ghirardelli chocolate"]Ghirardelli [/url]semi-sweet chocolate chips and made with [url href="http://www.pamelasproducts.com/products/baking-mixes/pamelas-baking-pancake-mix/" target="_blank" title="pamela's GF baking and pancake mix"]Pamela's[/url] gluten free baking and pancake mix. Great for holiday baking.
- 4 cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12-oz. pkg. Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Place butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen