This creamy German Cucumber Salad - combining soured cream, cucumber and dill - makes a unique and delicious side dish.
- 4 cucumbers, around 2.5 lbs, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 sweet onion, (small), thinly sliced into rings
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- freshly cracked black pepper
- If you wish to salt the cucumbers to draw out some moisture, place a colander into a large bowl. Add the cucumbers, onions and salt to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments