Delicious green bean recipe with lots of garlic and mushrooms. This side dish is healthy, low calorie, gluten free and vegan.
- 2 1/2 lbs. fresh green beans (washed and ends trimmed)
- fresh sliced mushrooms (washed)
- 6 garlic cloves (minced or sliced)
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 8-10 minutes, covered, or until tender-crisp....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen