Garlic Rosemary Grilled Potatoes are a great accompaniment to many main dishes. You'll make them again and again!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds red potato, small
- vegetable oil, for grill
- fresh chives, chopped, for optional garnish
- Soak 7-8 wooden skewers in water, if needed, or use metal ones. Clean the potatoes and parboil for 4-5 minutes. Transfer potatoes into...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic