Spectacular mashed potato recipe using cream cheese, butter, half-and-half and minced garlic to provide flavor. Season with salt and pepper. This recipe is gluten free.
- 1 5-lb. bag red or Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1-2 sticks butter
- cream cheese
- 1 pt. half-and-half (I didn't need this much)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1or 2 tsp. minced garlic (from a jar)
- Cut potatoes into cubes (leave the skins on if desired). Boil potatoes for 10-12 minutes or until soft. Drain potatoes, then add butter...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen