Hey garlic fans! Try this Garlic Lemon Chicken Recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. It's loaded with garlic and has a nice infusion of lemon.
- 3 pieces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (6 oz. pieces)
- 3 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lemon (zest half, slice three thick pieces)
- 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth (divided)
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- In a large saute pan, add the chicken breast and season with the poultry seasoning. Add the garlic and begin cooking over medium heat....
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?