Chicken tenders and gnocchi sautéed in a garlic, lemon and white wine sauce.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 spears fresh Asparagus (more if they are thin)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto (or bacon)
- 3-4 chicken tenders
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 and 1/2 cups potato gnocchi
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Put the chicken tenders in the microwave to thaw - if needed- or if you prefer move them from the freezer to the fridge before you leave...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks