Need an easy yet fancy appetizer? Try these Garlic Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms - you’ll be the star of any holiday party!
- 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms, smaller ones preferred for appetizers
- olive oil, for greasing the baking sheet
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- black pepper, to taste
- Prep: Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Make the filling:...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments