Garlic Herb and Cheddar Scones are simple, flaky, buttery treats that will make you feel like a bread-baking pro! Great for breakfast OR dinner.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, extremely cold or frozen
- 4 ounces garlic herb cheddar, shredded, see note
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. In a large bowl whisk together the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic