These garlic cheese bombs are stuffed with mozzarella cheese and bursting with flavor. The secret is the buttery garlic sauce which is brushed over the buns while warm so the bread soaks up every last drop. A melted cheese surprise awaits inside!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, or fresh parsley
- salt, to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat and set aside. Cut the cheese into 8 pieces. Wrap 1...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments