A crisp version of garlic bread, or at least that’s how I refer to garlic butter puff pastry pinwheels. They come together fast and are a delicious savory treat!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted, for brushing
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- Lightly flour a clean, dry, flat surface and lay out thawed puff pastry. Roll into 11 by 14 rectangle. Brush butter onto the puff pastry...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic