Chicken breast stuffed with vegetable herb cream cheese, garlic and toasted pine nuts. An easy weeknight entree!
- 4 12-14 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic, scallions and toasted pine nuts. Set aside. Blot chicken breasts with a...
- Get the full instructions at Heavenly Home Cooking