This light and fluffy garlic and herb bread dressing (or stuffing) recipe is a “must have” for the holidays, but also great for any day of the year.
- 1 Loaf Roasted Garlic Bread ((sliced and cubed))
- 1 1/4 Cup Onion ((chopped))
- 1 1/4 Cup Celery ((chopped))
- 1/2 Cups Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley ((finely chopped))
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Rubbed Sage ((optional))
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary ((minced))
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme ((stems removed))
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups Chicken Stock or Turkey Stock ((homemade))
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice and cube bread into croutons. Either let your bread cubes sit out (uncovered) over night to get stale, or...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café