Warm up your home and soul with a quick cooking pot of Garbanzo bean vegetable soup with pearled couscous! You’ll love how healthy and easy to prepare it is.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 64 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pearled couscous
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 5 ounces earthbound farms organic power greens
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- parmesan cheese, for topping, optional
- In a large stockpot, pour the olive oil into the pot. Sweat the onions, celery, carrots and garlic for 10 minutes on medium heat with lid...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments