A simple GAPS, candida, paleo, and whole30-friendly recipe. Easy to make, and great for packing for kids' lunches and taking on-the-go. Can also make these in muffin cups for a twist!
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 lbs. organic ground turkey
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup sprouted almond flour (or blanched)
- 2 tbsp. organic italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. unrefined virgin coconut oil (or bacon fat, or duck fat)
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1 inch turmeric root
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground organic black pepper
- Pulse garlic cloves, turmeric root, ginger root and red onion in a food processor until completely chopped. Preheat the oven to 350° F....
- Get the full instructions at REAL Yummy Food