This recipe is perfect for introducing soups, restoring gut health, and also elimination diets. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, GAPS-approved, and most importantly, delicious. It's not candida-diet approved due to the sugar content of the carrots, but it's definitely kid-friendly!
- 18-20 medium-sized carrots (peeled)
- 8 cups pasture-raised chicken bone broth (or chicken stock)
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 inches ginger root (peeled)
- 2 inches turmeric root (peeled)
- 2 tbsp. unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. ufiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp. organic black pepper
- Heat your homemade or pasture-raised chicken bone broth or stock in a large stainless steel pot over medium-low heat. Peel your carrots,...
- Get the full instructions at REAL Yummy Food