This isn't your powder packet cocoa. Rich, creamy, and made in a snap. This recipe will make you want to sit in on a cold day with butter and cinnamon toast, a warm cup, a cozy blanket, and maybe a friend or two :)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips (60-65% cacao)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whole milk ((per person hot cocoa drinker))
- In a saucepan warm the cream on medium heat 2. When the cream starts to form bubbles around the pot, add sugar and stir for one minute to...
- Get the full instructions at KissMyBundt.net