Funfetti White Chocolate Cookies are heavenly. These delicious treats use a Funfetti cake mix, White Chocolate Chips & rainbow sprinkles. It's a quick & easy 5-ingredient recipe that's perfect for birthdays, potlucks, backyard barbecues and tailgating parties. If you enjoy sprinkles and chocolate, you'll adore these delightful cookies.
- 15.25 oz. box Funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 11.25 oz. bag white chocolate chips (NOT vanilla chips)
- 9 oz. container rainbow sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir in white chocolate chips. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Roll...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen