These amazing cheesecake brownies are filled with peanut butter [url href="http://www.mms.com/" target="_blank"]M&M's[/url], rainbow sprinkles and a cheesecake filling. They start with a funfetti cake mix making them an easy and delicious treat that's great for tailgating parties. Also an excellent way to use up leftover Easter candy.
- 2 boxes Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups rainbow sprinkles (divided use)
- 2 bags peanut butter Easter color M&M's
- 2 10.5-oz. containers rainbow sprinkles
- <li class="ERSeparator">CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 2 cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Stir cake mixes, eggs, and oil together with a wooden spoon until no lumps remain in the batter. Add 1 container rainbow sprinkles and 1...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen