These rich, decadent brownies are absolutely divine! They are filled with M&Ms and drizzled with a chocolate icing. Top with ice cream and chocolate sauce and you have a match made in heaven. Perfect for holidays, tailgating, potlucks or barbecues!
- 2 cups unsalted butter (melted )
- 2 1/2 cups cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten free brown rice flour or Gold Medal unbleached all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 cups m&ms ((divided use))
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white vanilla chips
- Melt butter. Add cocoa, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and salt and mix with an electric mixer until thoroughly mixed. Batter will be stiff....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen