These are magical balls, full of nutrition, with a delicious, fudgy consistency. They really will brighten up your day!
- 75 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g rice krispies (or shop bought own brand, I used Waitrose rice pops)
- 50 g whole almonds
- 85 g medjool dates (stones removed)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp good quality cocoa powder (heaped - I used organic 100% cocoa)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp good quality runny honey (I used organic)
- 1 orange
- In a food processor blitz up 40g of the pumpkin seeds into a fine dust and transfer on to a plate. Put the rest of the pumpkin seeds,...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers